PACE is a national program of comprehensive care for adults 55 years of age and older who meet the criteria for nursing facility placement, prefer to stay at home and have an assessment indicating that living at home with the support of the PACE program is a safe alternative. PACE promotes independence and the highest levels of functioning while allowing choice and dignity for members and their families.
PACE participants can be picked up from their home each morning and brought to the PACE Center. They participate in social activities, eat a hot lunch with friends, and receive medical assistance as needed from a dedicated, compassionate care team. At the end of the day, the PACE van takes the participants back home to enjoy family, friends and the surroundings they know and love.
Services We Provide
- Medical care and transportation to and from specialists
- Adult day care
- 24-hour on-call medical services
- Prescription medicines
- Home care and nutritional services
- Wheelchair-accessible transportation
- Support from our interdisciplinary care team
- Hospital care
- Vision, hearing and dental care
- Rehabilitation and therapy services
- Mental health care
- Respite services
- Personal emergency response
- Durable medical equipment
- Social services support
"So glad PACE is here because they help me with so much, including controlling my diabetes. PACE hires people that care with experience and great personalities."
"PACE is amazing – they go above and beyond to do what needs to be done, and I know my sister is in the best of hands. I can’t even describe the peace of mind that PACE has brought to me and my family."
Patsy, Family Member